From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up total recall in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Total recall may refer to eidetic memory, also known as photographic memory.
Total recall may also refer to:
In film and television 
- Total Recall (1990 film), a loose adaptation of Philip K. Dick's short story "We Can Remember It for You Wholesale", starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sharon Stone
- Total Recall (Family Guy), a Family Guy episode
- Total Recall (game show), Australian game show
In games 
- Total Recall (video game) a video game for NES by Acclaim Entertainment
In literature and publications 
- Total Recall, a V. I. Warshawski detective novel by Sara Paretsky
- Total Recall: How the E-Memory Revolution Will Change Everything, a non-fiction book by Gordon Bell and Jim Gemmell
- Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story, an autobiography by Arnold Schwarzenegger
In music 
- Total Recall (Luni Coleone album), 2000
- Total Recall (Negative Approach album), a discography album by the American hardcore punk band Negative Approach
- "Total Recall", a song by English post-punk band The Sound
In other uses 
- "Total Recall", a catchphrase in the California gubernatorial recall election, 2003
See also 
- All pages beginning with "Total recall"
- All pages with titles containing "Total recall"
- Recall (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix