Total war (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Total war is a military conflict of unlimited scope.
Total war may also refer to:
- Total War (series), a video game series developed by The Creative Assembly and now published by Sega
- Total War (band), a Swedish band previously known as War
- Total War: 2006, a 1999 book by Simon Pearson
- Total War speech, by Nazi German propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels on 18 February 1943
- "Total War" (song), a song by Boyd Rice
- Total War (novel), the first book in The Survivalist series by Jerry Ahern
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Total war.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.