Tottenham Bluegrass Festival
As well as the main stage entertainment, the festival also includes a children's talent show, instrument-specific workshops, new band showcases, an artisan's village, a barbeque supper, and campfire picking.
Contributing to the 30 year success of this festival is its location, the Tottenham Conservation Area, with shady camping for hundreds of trailers and tents and a natural amphitheatre overlooking a small lake.
- "Arts and Entertainment: Tottenham Bluegrass Festival", The Toronto Star, 21 June 2001
- Bluegrass Festivals In Ontario worth attending in 2012, Bluegrass Festival Hangout
- Bluegrass Festival rolling into Tottenham June 26, Alliston Herald, 16 June 2009
- History of Bluegrass Music, at beanblossom.com
- Strings, newsletter of the Pineridge Bluegrass Folklore Society, May/June 2001
- Strings, newsletter of the Pineridge Bluegrass Folklore Society, June 2007
- "Big plans for Bluegrass Festival", Alliston Herald, 21 Nov 2007
- "Tottenham Bluegrass Festival 2013", Tottenham Chamber of Commerce