Touch (sometimes mistakenly written 'Touch Records' and sometimes written Touch Music, which is technically the publishing side of the company) is a British audio-visual organisation, operating the Touch label. It is the main arm of the London-based multimedia publishing company Touch, established in 1982. They also are a UK-based music publisher, with such composers as Oren Ambarchi, Leif Elggren, Christian Fennesz, Soliman Gamil, Hildur Guðnadóttir, Geir Jenssen, Stephan Mathieu, Phill Niblock, Robert Hampson, BJNilsen (alias Hazard), Rosy Parlane, Peter Rehberg, Carl Michael von Hausswolff, and Chris Watson on their roster.
Artists affiliated include, alphabetically: Oren Ambarchi, Thomas Ankersmit, Biosphere, Fennesz, Soliman Gamil, Hildur Guðnadóttir, Robert Hampson, Ryoji Ikeda, Philip Jeck, Nana April Jun, Jacob Kirkegaard, Francisco López, Jóhann Jóhannsson, Thomas Köner, Phill Niblock, BJNilsen (alias Hazard), Rosy Parlane, Mika Vainio, Chris Watson and others
- History of Touch
- 1992 interview with founder Jon Wozencroft
- 2000 interview with founder Jon Wozencroft
- 2004 interview with Mike Harding
- 2008 interview with founder Jon Wozencroft
- Touch corporate information
- Touch - official site News, artists, catalogue, reviews, etc.
- Touch Shop - official online shop (records, books)
- Touch Radio Streaming internet audio broadcasts
- Touch Music Touch's publishing division
- Discography of Touch at Discogs
- Jon Wozencroft profile at the Royal College of Art
- Jon Wozencroft article on Joy Division in Issue 10 TATE ETC. Summer 2007