Touch Your Woman
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010)|
|Touch Your Woman|
|Studio album by Dolly Parton|
|Released||March 10, 1972|
|Recorded||October – November, 1971, RCA Studio "B", Nashville|
|Dolly Parton chronology|
|Singles from Touch Your Woman|
Touch Your Woman is the ninth solo studio album by Dolly Parton, released in 1972. The title song was a top ten country single for Parton in early 1972. The album was produced by Bob Ferguson and, as was generally the case with Parton's early RCA Nashville albums, contained mostly Parton's own compositions, along with a couple of covers.
All tracks composed by Dolly Parton; except where indicated
- "Will He Be Waiting"
- "The Greatest Days of All"
- "Touch Your Woman"
- "A Lot Of You Left In Me"
- "Second Best"
- "A Little At A Time"
- "Love Is Only As Strong (As Your Weakest Moment)" (Bill Owens)
- "Love Isn't Free"
- "Mission Chapel Memories" (Parton, Porter Wagoner)
- "Loneliness Found Me" (Porter Wagoner)