Tough Love New Orleans
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||10|
|Running time||60 minutes
|Original release||April 15, 2012 – June 24, 2012|
|Preceded by||Tough Love Miami|
|Followed by||Tough Love: Co-Ed|
Tough Love: New Orleans (season 5) is the fifth season of the American reality television series Tough Love, which first aired on VH1. The show features eight women seeking relationship advice from the host and matchmaker, Steven Ward, and his mother JoAnn Ward, both of the Philadelphia based Master Matchmakers. This season, Tough Love takes place in New Orleans, Louisiana.
|Danielle Wilks||27||Miss Low Standards|
|Despina Delios||28||Miss Man Eater|
|Donna Sonkin||40||Miss Ticking Clock|
|Elizabeth Vashisht||32||Miss Gold Digger|
|Melissa Schultz||25||Miss Awkward|
|Shalana August||25||Miss Bitter|
|Stephanie Stasiak||27||Miss Husband Hungry|
|Tiffany Maiyon||31||Miss Phony|
- In Episode 1, Steve revealed to the girls that this season, there is a "three strikes" rule. If the woman is in the hot seat three times, she must leave.
- The contestant had the best progress/date of the week
- The contestant was commended for good progress/date
- The contestant had average progress/date
- The contestant had poor progress/date
- The contestant had the worst progress/date of the week and was in the hot seat.
- The contestant voluntarily left the show.
- The contestant was kicked off boot camp for lying about being married.
- The contestant had good progress and was in the hot seat.