Aéroport de Toulon – Hyères
|Airport terminal, May 2012|
|IATA: TLN – ICAO: LFTH|
|Operator||CCI Du Var|
|Elevation AMSL||13 ft / 4 m|
Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur in France
|Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region|
|Source: AIP France|
Toulon–Hyères Airport (French: Aéroport de Toulon – Hyères, IATA: TLN, ICAO: LFTH) is an airport serving Toulon, a commune in the Var department of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region in France. The airport is located 3 kilometres (2 mi) southeast of Hyères, and 19 kilometres (12 mi) east of Toulon. It is also known as Hyères Le Palyvestre Airport. In 2010, the airport served 502,974 passengers.
The airport resides at an elevation of 13 feet (4 m) above mean sea level. It has two paved runways: 05/23 measures 2,120 by 45 metres (6,955 ft × 148 ft) and 13/31 is 1,902 by 46 metres (6,240 ft × 151 ft).
This airport is shared with the French Navy, as "la base d’aviation navale d'Hyères" (BAN d'Hyères). Several squadrons of helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft of the French Naval Aviation force are based on the south-western side of the airport.
Airlines and destinations
|Corendon Dutch Airlines||Charter: Amsterdam|
- PDF). AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 3 Apr 2014. (
- "IATA Location Code Search (TLN – City: Toulon/Hyeres, Airport: La Palyvestre)". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved 22 December 2012.
- "Distance and heading from Toulon (43°08'00"N 05°55'00"E) to LFTH (43°05'50"N 06°08'46"E)". Great Circle Mapper. 22 December 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Toulon–Hyères Airport.|
- Toulon–Hyères Airport (official site) (English)
- Aéroport de Toulon – Hyères (Union des Aéroports Français) (French)
- Aeronautical chart for LFTH at SkyVector
- Current weather for LFTH at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for TLN at Aviation Safety Network