From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tour (disambiguation))
|Look up tour in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tour may refer to:
- Tourism, travel for pleasure
- BlackBerry Tour, a mobile smartphone from RIM
- Tour of duty, a period of time spent in military service
- Campus tour
- Concert tour
- Professional golf tours
- Tennis tour
People with the name
- Tours, a city in France
- Grand Tour, a journey across Europe popular amongst young upper-class men in the 18th century
- Tour de France, the world's biggest bicycle race
- Tourist attraction
- Tourn, made by medieval sheriffs in England
- Pro Tour (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Tour"
- All pages with titles containing "Tour"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.