Tour de France (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Tour de France is an annual elite men's multi-stage cycle race.
Tour de France may also refer to:
- Other multi-stage races
- Tour de France Féminin, women's cycling
- Tour de France à la voile, sailing
- Tour de France Automobile, rally driving
- Compagnons du Tour de France, French journeymen's fraternity of medieval origin
- Charles IX's grand tour of France, a royal progress around his kingdom by Charles IX from 1564 to 1566
- Tour de France Soundtracks, a 2003 music album by Kraftwerk
- "Tour de France" (song), a 1983 and 1999 single also by Kraftwerk
- Tour de France (video game series) based on the cycle race
- Tour France, a residential skyscraper in La Défense, west of Paris, France
- Tours, France, city in central France
- Le Tour de la France par deux enfants, 1877 didactic children's novel
- A Little Tour in France, 1884 book of travel writing by Henry James
- Le Tour de France 88, 1988 album by France Gall
- France national rugby union team tours
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.