Tour des Archives
Its origin goes back to 1123, built by King Henry I of England, the son of William the Conqueror. It is 22m high and is a rare existing example of a round tower in Normandy, like the so-called tour Jeanne d'Arc (Joan of Arc Tower) of the former Rouen Castle.
- Ministry of Culture: Vernon - Tour des Archives (French)
- Ministry of Culture: Vernon - Tour des Archives
- Ministry of Culture photos
- Archive Tower ( in English and French)
- This article incorporates information from
|This Normandy-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|