From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Tourette's in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tourette's, or Tourette syndrome, is a neurological condition.
Tourette or Tourrettes may also refer to:
- Georges Gilles de la Tourette (1857–1904), French physician who described the syndrome
- Donny Tourette (born 1985), of the band Towers of London
- Tourettes (band), a heavy metal band
- "Le Petit Tourette", a South Park episode
- "Tourette's", a song by Nirvana on their 1993 album In Utero
- Tourette, a character in the video game Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines
- "Symphony of Tourette", on the Manic Street Preachers 1993 album Gold Against the Soul
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.