From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tourist or tourism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tourist is a person engaged in tourism—travel for recreational, leisure or business purposes.
Tourist or Tourism may also refer to:
- The Tourist (1921 film), a silent comedy starring Oliver Hardy
- The Tourist (1925 film), a silent comedy directed by Roscoe Arbuckle
- The Tourist (1987 film), an Australian TV film
- The Tourist (2006 film), a German-Canadian short film by Eisha Marjara
- The Tourist (2008 film) (working title) or Deception, a thriller starring Ewan McGregor, Hugh Jackman and Michelle Williams
- The Tourist (2010 film), a romantic thriller starring Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie
- The Tourist (2015 film), a independent drama starring Brett Dalton and Stana Katic
- The Tourist (comics), a 2006 graphic novel by Brian Wood
- The Tourist (novel), a 2009 espionage novel by Olen Steinhauer
- Tourist, the stage name of musician William Phillips
- The Tourists, a 1970s British power pop band
- The Tourists (album), a 1979 album by the band
- Tourist (Athlete album), 2005
- "Tourist" (song), the title song
- Tourist (Saint Germain album), 2000
- The Tourist (album), a 1998 album by Mark Mallman
- Tourism (Leftfield album), 2012
- Tourism (Roxette album), 1992
- "The Tourist", a song by Gerry Rafferty from Night Owl
- "The Tourist", a song by Radiohead from OK Computer
- The Tourist (train), formerly run by the Southern Railway on the railway lines of the Isle of Wight
- Tourist guy, an internet phenomenon
- Touron, an annoying tourist
- Day-tripper, a person who visits a tourist destination from his/her home and returns home on the same day
- Gennady Korotkevich, a Belarusian sport programmer who competes under the handle of "tourist"
- All pages beginning with "Tourism"
- All pages beginning with "Tourist"
- Vacation spot (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tourist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.