From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tournament in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tournament is a form of organized competition.
Tournament may also refer to:
- Tournament (medieval), a chivalrous competition of the Middle Ages
- Tournament (solitaire), a solitaire card game
- Tournament (graph theory), a kind of directed graph
- The Tournament (TV series), a 2005–06 Canadian TV show
- The Tournament (film), an action film starring Robert Carlyle
- The Tournament (1974 film) (Cantonese: Chung taai kuen taan sang sei chin), a Hong Kong film featuring Sammo Hung
- Tournament (film), a 2010 Malayalam-language film
- The Tournament (novel), a 2002 novel by Australian writer John Clarke
- The Tournament (Reilly novel), a 2013 novel by Australian writer Matthew Reilly
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tournament.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.