||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (February 2014)|
Tourneau, LLC, is a luxury watch retailer established in 1900 and based in the United States. Tourneau is America's largest retailer for luxury watches, with 30+ stores throughout the country. The company specializes in men's, women's and certified second-hand timepieces.
- 1 Locations
- 2 Concept Store
- 3 TNY Series
- 4 Tourneau Advantage
- 5 Tourneau Certified Pre-Owned
- 6 Tourneau (RED)
- 7 References
- 8 External links
Tourneau began opening locations outside of Manhattan in 1979.
- Cabazon, California - Desert Hills Premium Outlets
- Costa Mesa, California - South Coast Plaza
- Los Angeles, California - Westfield Century City
- San Diego, California - Fashion Valley Mall
- San Francisco, California - Westfield San Francisco Centre
- San Jose, California - Santana Row
- Aventura, Florida - Aventura Mall
- Bal Harbour, Florida - Bal Harbour Shops
- Coral Gables, Florida - Village of Merrick Park
- Naples, Florida - Waterside Shops
- Orlando, Florida - Orlando Premium Outlets (International Drive)
- Palm Beach, Florida
- Palm Beach Gardens, Florida - The Gardens Mall
- Garden City, New York - Roosevelt Field (shopping mall)
- Huntington Station, New York - Walt Whitman Shops
- New York City - Madison Avenue
- Flagship Store: TimeMachine New York City - 57th Street (Manhattan)
- White Plains, New York - The Westchester
- Dallas, Texas - Galleria Dallas
- Houston, Texas - The Galleria (Houston)
- San Antonio, Texas - The Shops at La Cantera
- San Marcos, Texas - Tanger Factory Outlet Centers
Tourneau partnered with design firm Eight Inc., based out of San Francisco, California to redesign the traditional watch-buying experience. Unlike traditional watch stores, cases at the Concept Store are accessed from all sides, eliminating the typical "behind-the-counter" format. Other innovations include a time-saving inventory system and the "One Minute Movie Clock." 
- Tourneau TNY Series 44 Meccanico
- Tourneau TNY Series 44 GMT Automatic
- Tourneau TNY Series 44 Chrono Automatic
- Tourneau TNY Series ‘Rush Hour’ Special Edition
- Tourneau TNY Series 40 3 Hand Automatic
- Tourneau TNY Series 40 GMT Automatic
- Tourneau TNY Series 40 Chrono Automatic
- Tourneau TNY Series 35
- Tourneau TNY Series The Bravest
Tourneau has the largest selection of certified used watches in the world.
Only parts from the manufacturer are used to restore the watch to its original form, unless replacing the part would diminish the authenticity, value, and/or originality.
Tourneau Certified Pre-Owned
Each Tourneau store carries its own unique selection of Certified used watches, driven by regional market trends, styles and brands.
In 2012, Tourneau partnered with Product Red to produce TOURNEAU (PRODUCT)RED Special Edition watches. 15% of the retail price of each (TOURNEAU)RED watch is contributed to the The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria.