The dish comprises a beef tournedos (filet mignon), pan-fried in butter, served on a crouton, and topped with a hot slice of fresh whole foie gras briefly pan-fried at the last minute. The dish is garnished with slices of black truffle and finished with a Madeira demi-glace sauce.
- "Composers In The Kitchen: Gioachino Rossini's Haute Cuisine"date=November 25, 2010". npr.org.
- Augustin, Andreas. "Famous Hotels in the World - London: The Savoy", 4Hoteliers, 30 October 2006, accessed 4 September 2013
- "What are tournedos of beef?"
- Gisslen, Wayne (2006). Professional Cooking, College Version. John Wiley and Sons. p. 317. ISBN 0471663743. Retrieved December 2012.
- "Tournedos Rossini recipe"
- Media related to Tournedos Rossini at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about French cuisine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|