From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tovarich)
|Look up tovarich or tovarishch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tovarishch or tovarisch is a Russian word meaning comrade, friend, colleague, or ally. It may also refer to:
- Gorch Fock (1933), a German three-mast barque, used by the USSR under the name Tovarishch, later a museum ship
- Tovarich, a 1935 play by Robert E. Sherwood based on Jacques Deval's play
- Tovaritch (film), a 1935 French film based on the Deval play
- Tovarich (film), a 1937 American film based on the Sherwood play and starring Claudette Colbert and Charles Boyer
- Tovarich (musical), a 1963 musical based on the play and featuring Vivien Leigh
- Tovarich, a comic strip by Antonio Prohías
- Tovarishch (1906), a bourgeois daily paper published in St. Petersburg, Russia, from 1906 to 1908
- Towarzysz, cavalry soldiers in the Polish army since the 16th century
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tovarishch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.