From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Tower is a tall human-made structure.
Tower or Towers may also refer to:
- Tower, County Cork, Ireland
- Tower, Michigan, USA
- Tower, Minnesota, USA
- Tower (ward), ward of the City of London, England
- Tower of London, also known as "The Tower"
Companies and organisations
- Tower Comics
- Tower Records, a music retailer
- Tower Records (record label)
- TOWER Software
- Towers Department Stores, Canada
- Towers (Boston University), a dormitory at Boston University
- Princeton Tower Club, an eating club at Princeton University
- Tower International
- Air Traffic Control tower
- Alton Towers, a theme park and resort located in Staffordshire, England.
- Bell tower
- Cell tower, a cellular telephone communications site
- Clock tower
- Conning tower
- Computer tower
- Cooling tower
- Drop tower, an amusement park ride
- Fire lookout tower
- Fortified tower
- Interlocking tower or control cabin, directs railroad traffic
- Lattice tower or truss tower
- Martello tower, a small defensive fort
- Office tower
- Peel tower, a small fortified keep or tower house
- Siege tower or breaching tower
- Tower (album), an album by the Finnish rock band Circle featuring Verde
- Tower (Code Lyoko), element of virtual world in animated TV series
- Tower (typeface)
- Tower houses in the Balkans, tower houses built in the Balkans
- Tower, a character in Marvel Comics
- Transmission tower, used for electric power transmission
- Watchtower, a type fortification used in many parts of the world
- Water tower
- "Towers", an episode of the television series Teletubbies
- The Tower (disambiguation)
- The Towers (disambiguation)
- Tower City (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "tower"
- All pages with titles containing "tower"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.