Tower of Babel (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Tower of Babel in the Old Testament was a tower built by a united humanity in an attempt to reach the heavens.
Tower of Babel may also refer to:
- The Tower of Babel (Brueghel), painting by Pieter Brueghel the Elder
- The Tower of Babel (M. C. Escher), woodcut by Maurits Cornelis Escher
- The "Tower of Babel", the last level in episode two of the id Software game, Doom
- The Tower of Babel is a location in the RPG Final Fantasy IV, specifically the Game Boy Advance version, as the location was translated as either the Tower of Babil or the Tower of Bab-Il in prior versions
- In Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine (computer game) by LucasArts, the Tower of Babel was a temple to the god Marduk, who ordered them to build a great Machine within the Tower
- The Tower of Babel is a main location in Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- The Tower of Babel in Shin Megami Tensei
- The Tower of Babel is a location in the Super Nintendo game Illusion of Gaia
- Tower of Babel (board game), board game by Reiner Knizia
- Tower Of Babel (computer game), computer game for the Amiga, Atari ST and Acorn Archimedes
- Tower of Babel (video game), a video game by Namco for the Famicom and the Sharp X68000
- The Tower of Babel is a location in the PlayStation RPG Xenogears.
- The main easter egg in Call of Duty: Black Ops II's zombie map entitled 'Tranzit', named "Tower of Babble".
- The pictures in the bar of Tranzit, on Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
- There is an entire map devoted to the Tower Of Babel, in which you need to enter and defeat a final boss, in the game Serious Sam: The Second Encounter developed by Croteam.
- The tower created by The Twisted and referred to as "The Babel" in The 3rd Birthday.
- The Tower of Babel is a wonder building in the Dawn of Civilization stage of SimCity DS 2.
- JLA: Tower of Babel, a Justice League of America story arc
- Tower of Babel (play), a comedic play by Olaf Bull
- Tower of Babylon, science fiction novelette by Ted Chiang
- Tower of Babel: The Evidence Against the New Creationism, book by Robert T. Pennock
- The Tower of Babble: Sins, Secrets and Successes inside the CBC, book by Richard Stursberg
- Star Trek: Enterprise - Rise of the Federation - Tower of Babel is a novel that continues the plot of the TV show
- "Tower of Babel", song often omitted from the musical Godspell
- "Tower of Babel", a song from Elton John's 1975 album, Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy
- Tower of Babel, a bootleg recording from the rock group Rainbow
- "Tower Of Babel" (Dilbert episode), episode of the TV cartoon show Dilbert
- In Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water the Tower of Babel is believed to be a weapon recreated by the series antagonists
In other fields
- The Tower (Tarot card), which is sometimes called The Tower of Babel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.