From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Township is a unit of local government. The term may also refer to:
- Township (Canada)
- Townships of the People's Republic of China
- Township (Republic of China)
- Township (England)
- Township (South Africa) refers to the urban living areas that, under Apartheid, were reserved for non-whites
- Survey township, or Congressional township, used by the United States Public Land Survey System
- Civil township, unit of local government in the United States
- Township (United States)
- Alberta Township System, Canada
- Township Roads in Saskatchewan
- Township, as defined by the Canadian Dominion Land Survey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Township.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.