From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up toxicity or toxic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Toxicity is a measure of the degree to which something is toxic or poisonous. For related concepts, see:
- Toxicant, a chemical compound having an effect on living organisms
- Toxin, a substance produced by living cells or organisms
- Toxic leader, someone who has responsibility over a group of people or an organization and leaves it in a worse-off condition than when he or she first found it
- Toxic mold, a substance produced by some fungi
- Mycotoxin, the excrement of mold
Toxicity may also refer to:
- Toxicity (album), a 2001 album by System of a Down
- "Toxicity" (song), the second single from the System of a Down album of the same name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Toxicity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.