From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A toxin is a poisonous substance produced within living cells or organisms. Toxin may also refer to:
- Any toxic substance, even synthetic substances created by artificial processes
- Toxin (novel) is a 1998 novel by Robin Cook
- Toxin (comics), a fictional character by Marvel Comics universe, "grandson" of Venom and ally of Spider-Man
- Tocsin, a form of alarm
- Toxicity (disambiguation)
- Toxxin, American professional wrestler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Toxin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.