Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America
|Type||Division of Toyota|
|Headquarters||Erlanger, Kentucky, United States|
|Area served||United States, Canada, Mexico|
|Key people||Tetsuo Agata, President and CEO|
|Services||Automotive, Consumer Durables|
|Parent||Toyota Motor Corporation|
Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America, Inc. (TEMA) is an automobile manufacturing and research and development company owned by Toyota Motor Company. It is the result of a merger of Toyota Motor Manufacturing North America (TMMNA) and Toyota Technical Center, U.S.A. (TTC) in April 2006, and has its headquarters at the former TMMNA headquarters in Erlanger, Kentucky. In 2014 TEMA announced that it move its headquarters to Plano
TMMNA opened in 1996 and oversaw all Toyota manufacturing concerns in North America. The company employed 1,055 with an annual payroll of $113.1 million.
- Bodine Aluminum, Inc.
- TABC, Inc.
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Alabama
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing de Baja California
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Mississippi
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Texas
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing West Virginia
|This article relating to an automotive factory or manufacturer facility is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|