Toyota Motor Manufacturing West Virginia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
Toyota Motor Manufacturing West Virginia is a Toyota Motor Corporation factory in Buffalo, West Virginia. It is estimated to date, the company has spent nearly US$1 billion to build the automobile engine and transmission plant. The plant solely builds engines and transmissions; no vehicles are produced at this facility.
- Toyota 1ZZ-FE I4 for Toyota Corolla, Toyota Matrix, and Pontiac Vibe
- Toyota 3MZ-FE V6 for Sienna, Camry Solara and Lexus RX 330 (2004-2008)
- Toyota 2GR-FE V6 for Toyota Sienna (2006-present), Lexus RX350 (2006-present), Toyota Highlander (2009-present), and Toyota Rav4 (2009-present)
- Toyota 2ZR-FE I4 for Toyota Corolla, Toyota Matrix, and Pontiac Vibe
- Automatic transmissions - The plant produces 5 speed automatic transmissions for the Toyota Camry, Solara, Sienna and Lexus RX 330. It ended 4 speed production in 2004 and has recently begun 6-speed production in conjunction with production of the 2GR-FE.
|This article relating to an automotive factory or manufacturer facility is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|