From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Trás-os-Montes may refer to:
- Trás os Montes, Cape Verde, a village in the municipality of Tarrafal, on the island of Santiago
- Trás-os-Montes Province, the 15th century historical comarca, later province/prefecture, of Portugal
- Trás-os-Montes (region), defined by Amorim Girão, representing the "historical" provinces of Portugal
- Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, based on Amorim Girão's published analysis, but modified by the 1936 Estado Novo government
- Trás-os-Montes (film), a 1976 film by Portuguese directors António Reis and Margarida Cordeiro
- Alto Trás-os-Montes Subregion, a NUTSIII subregion of Portugal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.