From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Trás-os-Montes may refer to:
- Trás os Montes, Cape Verde, a village in the municipality of Tarrafal, on the island of Santiago
- Trás-os-Montes Province, the 15th century historical comarca, later province/prefecture, of Portugal
- Trás-os-Montes (region), defined by Amorim Girão, representing the "historical" provinces of Portugal
- Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, based on Amorim Girão's published analysis, but modified by the 1936 Estado Novo government
- Trás-os-Montes (film), a 1976 film by Portuguese directors António Reis and Margarida Cordeiro
- Alto Trás-os-Montes Subregion, a NUTSIII subregion of Portugal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trás-os-Montes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.