From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tracer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tracer may refer to:
- Histochemical tracer, a substance used for tracing purposes in histochemistry, the study of the composition of cells and tissues
- Isotopic tracer, a substance with an isotope that has been enriched to a greater level than that found in nature
- Radioactive tracer, a substance containing a radioisotope that is used for tracking purposes
- Flow tracer, any fluid property used to track fluid motion:
- Tracer ammunition, special bullets that burn brightly to enable the shooter to follow the bullets' trajectories
- Mercury Tracer, an automobile
- TRACER (cosmic ray detector) (Transition Radiation Array for Cosmic Energetic Radiation), a balloon-borne cosmic ray detector
- TRACER (Tactical Reconnaissance and Counter Concealment Enabled Radar) is a mid-range, long wavelength synthetic aperture radar system developed by the United States Army.
- Grumman E-1 Tracer, a carrier-borne early warning aircraft used by the United States Navy in the 1960s.
- Tracer (DC Comics), a DC Comics character
- Tracer (Marvel Comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain
- Tracer (Transformers), a fictional character
- Tracers (film), an American action thriller
- All pages beginning with "Tracer"
- All pages with titles containing "Tracer"
- Trace (disambiguation)
- Tracing (disambiguation)
- Tracker (disambiguation)
- Tracer use in the oil industry
- Traceur, a male parkour practitioner
- Tracer bus system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tracer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.