|Born||Tracey Elaine McQuarn
February 18, 1967
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Alma mater||Stanford University|
|Spouse(s)||Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds (1992–2005)
Eddie Murphy (m. 2008)
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2010)|
||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (March 2012)|
Tracey Edmonds (née Tracey Elaine McQuarn born February 18, 1967; Los Angeles, California) is an American businesswoman. She is the CEO of Edmonds Entertainment Group Inc and COO of Our Stories Films. She currently sits on the National board of directors for the Producers Guild of America.
She is the daughter of Jacqueline and George McQuarn and sister of Michael McQuarn. Her parents are divorced. Edmonds met Babyface in 1990 when she auditioned for the music video "Whip Appeal." The two married on September 5, 1992 and they have two sons, Brandon and Dylan. On January 7, 2005, she filed for divorce in Los Angeles County Superior Court, citing irreconcilable differences.
Edmonds exchanged marriage vows with film star Eddie Murphy on January 1, 2008, in a private ceremony on an island off Bora Bora. On January 16, the couple released a statement saying, "After much consideration and discussion, we have jointly decided that we will forego having a legal ceremony as it is not necessary to define our relationship further," and called the Bora Bora wedding a "symbolic union". The two had planned on having a legal ceremony upon their return to the U.S. but did not, and their wedding was never official. Edmonds is now an executive producer of Deion Sanders' OWN reality show Edmonds is also dating Sanders.
- Soul Food (1997)
- Hav Plenty (1997) (executive producer)
- Light It Up (1999)
- Punks (2000)
- Soul Food: The Series (2000–2004) (executive producer)
- Josie and the Pussycats (2001)
- Maniac Magee (2003) (TV) (executive producer)
- College Hill (2004) TV Series (executive producer)
- Robbin Hoodz (2006) (announced) (executive producer)
- Lil' Kim: Countdown to Lockdown (2006) TV Series (executive producer)
- DMX: Soul Of A Man (2006)
- Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is (2006–Present)
- Good Luck Chuck (2007)
- Who's Your Caddy? (2007)
- New in Town (2009)
- Jumping the Broom (2011)
- "Officers, Board Members & Staff – Producers Guild of America". Producersguild.org. Retrieved October 23, 2012.
- "BCSC Alumni/ae". Retrieved August 29, 2007.
- Chu, Lenora, "Changing the Picture: Tracey Edmonds, executive", Stanford Magazine, Stanford University, July/August 2007
- Personal interview with Tracey Edmonds March 2014
- Eddie Murphy and Tracey Edmonds Marry – Weddings, Eddie Murphy: People.com.
- "Eddie Murphy, Tracey Edmonds break up: Couple held non-binding wedding ceremony in Bora Bora on New Year's Day". Access Hollywood via MSNBC. January 16, 2008.