From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tracker (desktop search software))
Meta Tracker on Ubuntu.
|Stable release||1.2.2 / September 24, 2014|
|Operating system||Unix-like systems (Linux and others)|
One of the developers of the Conduit application has suggested using MetaTracker to create "a metadata-enabled GNOME", which would be similar to using Strigi as an indexer for a metadata framework in KDE Software Compilation 4.
- John Stowers. "A Metadata Enabled GNOME - Johns Blog". Retrieved 2009-08-27.
- Tracker Wikipage on wiki.gnome.org
- MetaTracker git on git.gnome.org
- A first look at Tracker 0.6.0
- Comparison of desktop search software
|This software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|