From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gription or traction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Traction may refer to:
- Railway electric traction, the use of electric motors to propel rail cars
- Traction (agency), San Francisco-based interactive advertising agency
- Traction (orthopedics), a set of mechanisms for straightening broken bones or relieving pressure on the skeletal system
- Traction (organization), a non-profit activism organization in North Carolina
- Traction (album), by New Zealand band Supergroove
- Traction TeamPage, a commercial blog/wiki software platform
- Traction (The Batman), 2nd episode of The Batman
- Traction (geology), a process which transports bed load through a channel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.