||The neutrality of this article is disputed. (April 2015)|
Tracy Anderson (born March 3, 1975, Noblesville, Indiana, US) is an American multi-platform fitness/wellness entrepreneur and author. She is best known for her Tracy Anderson Method, with clients including Madonna, Gwyneth Paltrow, Nicole Richie, Courteney Cox, Shakira, Jake and Maggie Gyllenhaal, Ashley Greene, Jennifer Lopez, and Bethenny Frankel.
The daughter of dance instructor Diana Ephlin, Anderson trained in dance from an early age in Noblesville, Indiana. She initially hoped to become a professional dancer in New York City. After a 40 lb. weight gain during her first year in New York, Anderson switched her focus to weight loss/fitness training as a career. Anderson has gym locations in Los Angeles, New York City, The Hamptons, and London and has a DVD collection for at-home training.
She has launched a pregnancy workout DVD collection aimed at women in the pre-and-postnatal periods. 
- "Tracy Anderson Celebrity Clients". FitSugar.
- "Trainer Aims for Celebri-teeny Bodies". ABC News.
- "Tracy Anderson Chats About Her Star Clients and Endorses the Occasional Glass of Wine". FitSugar.
- "Tracy Anderson". The Dancin Place.
- "Tracy Anderson Launches Pregnancy Project". Celebrity Baby Scoop.
|This biographical article related to American sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|