|Born||October 20, 1981|
|Residence||St. Petersburg, FL|
|Education||University of South Florida|
|Labels||Tracy Negoshian, Inc.|
It was in college that she recognized that she had a talent for clothing design. She would modify team jerseys, add flair and then sport her “new” apparel to games and events.
After college in 2004, Negoshian moved to Palm Beach, Florida. She canvassed many of the local businesses (and all of the high-end retail stores on Worth Avenue) in search of an opportunity. She was ultimately hired by Saks Fifth Avenue to be an assistant in their Designer Salon.
In 2007, while attending the National Championship football game, she saw women wearing fan apparel that reminded her of her college days and how she would alter jerseys into fashionable garments. Negoshian recognized a market opportunity for garments like these.
She expanded on the concept that she could make college game day apparel trendy, fun and multi-purpose. She created My Team Boutique and began designing garments along the likes of some of the more popular colleges in the Southeastern United States.
Negoshian decided after a successful launch with My Team Boutique that a three-month season was not substantial and that she needed to explore options for a multi-line approach. In 2009, she launched Tracy Negoshian, Inc.
- "Pasco designer fills a niche with sports-themed clothes for women", St. Petersburg Times Wire, October 2, 2008.
- "Mom-Style-Monday", By Erin Carroll, Blue-Eyed Bride.com, May 10, 2010.
- "Team Clothing Line Big Win for Designer"[dead link], By Laura Kinsler, Tampa Bay Tribune, October 29, 2008.
- "Fashion designer Tracy Negoshian gains national attention", By Katherine Snow Smith, Tampa Bay Times, January 14, 2014.
- Tracy Negoshian, Inc. Company Website