From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tradewind (disambiguation))
A trade wind is a wind pattern. Trade Wind or Tradewind can also refer to:
- Trade Winds, 1938 film directed by Tay Garnett
- Trade Wind, alternate name for the 1998 film At Sachem Farm
- Trade Wind, a book by M. M. Kaye
- Tradewind, one of the characters from The Incredibles
- Convair R3Y Tradewind, an American 1950s heavy transport flying-boat
- "Trade Winds", a song written in 1940 by Charles Tobias and Cliff Friend
- "Trade Winds", a song by Natasha Barrett
- "Tradewinds", a song from John Denver's 1977 album, I Want To Live
- Tradewinds, the original name of Styx (band)
- The Trade Winds, a 1960s pop group
- Tradewinds (game), a PC game
- Tradewind (schooner), a Dutch tall ship
- Tradewinds Airlines, a cargo carrier
- TradeWinds (newspaper), a business newspaper covering ocean shipping
- Tradewind Pictures, a German production company
- Tradewinds Charters, a regional air-charter company founded in 1976 as a subsidiary of Singapore Airlines
- Tradewinds Tours And Travel, a travel agency which is part of Singapore Airlines Group, originally founded as Tradewinds Pte Ltd in 1975, and restructured as subsidiary of SilkAir in 1992.
- Tradewinds the Airline, the name of a subsidiary of Singapore Airlines after revamping Tradewinds Charters in 1989, specialising in regional exotic destinations. Renamed SilkAir in 1992.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tradewind.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.