From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Traditionalist)
Religion and spirituality
- Traditionalism (religion)
- Traditionalist Catholic, a current within Roman Catholicism
- Traditionalist School, an esoteric movement based on the notion that all religions share the same origin
- Traditionalist conservatism, a post-World War II American political philosophy
- Traditionalism as contrasted with capitalism in the writings of sociologist Max Weber
- Carlism, a 19th-20th century Spanish political movement also referred to as "Traditionalism"
- Traditionalist School (architecture), a movement in 20th-century Dutch architecture
- A current in classical music, as exemplified by Ralph Shapey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Traditionalism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.