From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Trafalgar can refer to:
- Cape Trafalgar in south west Spain
- Trafalgar Square in London, commemorating the British naval victory
- Trafalgar, Indiana, a town in the United States of America
- Trafalgar Township, a former municipality in Ontario, Canada
- Trafalgar Moraine, in Oakville, Ontario, Canada
- Trafalgar, Nova Scotia, Canada, a community within the Municipality of the District of St. Mary's, Guysborough County
- Trafalgar, Victoria, a town in Gippsland, Victoria, Australia
- Trafalgar, Dominica, a village and waterfall in the St. George province of the Commonwealth of Dominica, West Indies
- Trafalgar, KwaZulu-Natal, A town in South Africa
- Battle of Trafalgar, fought near Cape Trafalgar
- Trafalgar Campaign, the events leading to the battle of Trafalgar
- Trafalgar Day, a commemoration of the battle of Trafalgar
- Trafalgar 200, bicentenary celebration of the battle of Trafalgar
- Trafalgar class submarines of the Royal Navy
- HMS Trafalgar, any one of a number of British Navy ships
- Trafalgar was one of the GWR 3031 Class locomotives that were built for and run on the Great Western Railway between 1891 and 1915; renamed Lambert in 1901.
- Trafalgar Tours, a travel company
- Trafalgar (album), a 1971 album by the Bee Gees
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.