From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Traffic control may refer to:
- Air traffic control, a service provided by ground-based controllers who direct aircraft
- Network traffic control, the manipulation of network traffic to avoid network congestion or to ensure quality of service in telecommunications
- See also Traffic shaping in computer networks.
- Road traffic control, directing vehicular and pedestrian traffic around a construction zone, accident or other road disruption
- Traffic control in shipping lanes
- Urban (peak-hour) traffic management
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.