From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A tragedy is a literary work with an unhappy outcome.
Tragedy may also refer to:
- Artists / Bands
- Tragedy (band), an American hardcore punk band
- Tragedy Khadafi, a rapper also known simply as Tragedy
- Tragédie (duo), a French rap duo
- "Tragedy" (Thomas Wayne song), a 1961 song by The Fleetwoods
- "Tragedy" (Argent song), a 1972 song by Argent from their album All Together Now
- "Tragedy" (Bee Gees song), a 1979 song by the Bee Gees from their album Spirits Having Flown. Also cover by Steps in their double A-side release
- "Tragedy" (Hanoi Rocks song), a 1981 song by Hanoi Rocks from their album Bangkok Shocks, Saigon Shakes, Hanoi Rocks
- "Tragedy" (Marc Anthony song)
- Tragedy (event), one or more deaths that bring grief to society
- Tragedy (TV film), (originally titled Surviving: A Family in Crisis or simply Surviving), a 1985 made-for-television movie starring Zach Galligan, Molly Ringwald and River Phoenix
- Melpomene, Muse of Tragedy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.