From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tragus can mean:
- Hieronymus Bock's Latinized name
- Tragus (ear), a small pointed eminence of the outer ear
- Tragus (genus), a genus of grass
- Tragus (river), a river of Arcadia, Ancient Greece
- Tragus Ltd., a UK limited company operating restaurants
- Tragus piercing, a type of ear piercing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tragus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.