From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Traian or Trajan can refer to:
- Trajan, the Roman emperor.
- Traianus (magister peditum), Roman general in the Gothic War (376–382)
- Traianus Patricius, Byzantine historian
- Traian Băsescu, President of Romania.
- Trajan Langdon, American professional basketball player.
Places in Romania
- Traian, Bacău, a commune in Bacău County
- Traian, Brăila, a commune in Brăila County
- Traian, Ialomița, a commune in Ialomiţa County
- Traian, Olt, a commune in Olt County
- Traian, Teleorman, a commune in Teleorman County
- Traian, a village in Săcele Commune, Constanţa County
- Traian, a village in Braniştea Commune, Galaţi County
- Traian, a village in Bivolari Commune, Iaşi County
- Traian, a village in Săbăoani Commune, Neamţ County
- Traian, a village in Zănești Commune, Neamţ County
- Traian, a village in Doba Commune, Satu Mare County
- Traian, a village in Cerna Commune, Tulcea County
- Traian, a district in the town of Vânju Mare, Mehedinţi County
- Trajan, a typeface emulating Roman square capitals
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.