From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Trail in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trail, in addition to its main meaning of a route for travel, may refer to:
- Place names
- Other uses
- TRAIL, acronym in molecular biology for "TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand"
- Technical Report Archive & Image Library, also known as TRAIL
- Trail, design parameter for vehicles with two in-line wheels such as bicycles and motorcycles
- Trail, minibike aka Honda Dax
- Trail (magazine), British hillwalking and mountaineering magazine (originally called Trail Walker)
- Trail, Scottish clan aka Traill
- Trail (graph theory)
- In broadcasting, a trail is a trailer of a forthcoming film or television programme.
- All pages beginning with "trail"
- All pages with titles containing "trail"
- Scenic trail (disambiguation)
- T-rail, flanged T rail for railroading
- Path (disambiguation)
- Follow (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.