|Look up Tram in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tram is a rail-based public transport system, or the type of vehicle used on such a system, which runs primarily on streets (also known as a tramcar, trolley or streetcar); also used in mining.
Tram (or trams) may also mean:
- Light rail vehicles or systems which incorporate street running
- A tram, tramcar, trolley, trolleycar, or streetcar
- Aerial tramway
- Trackless train, sometimes called parking lot trams or just "trams"
- A specialized, self-propelled vehicle designed for use in giving tours of theme parks, such as Universal Studios Hollywood. Such vehicles are often open on all sides and generally are not intended for use on public streets
- Tramcar (Wildwood), a vehicle on the Boardwalk in Wildwood, New Jersey
- Caesura - a musical symbol commonly known as "tram-lines" in the United Kingdom.
- T.R.A.M. - a musical supergroup formed from members of Animals as Leaders and Suicidal Tendencies
The acronym TRAM may stand for:
- Teatr Rabochey Molodyozhi, the Russian acronym for Leningrad Workers' Youth Theatre
- Texture Memory, a computer storage acronym when implemented using RAM
- The Rest Are Mine, in the electronic games of Hearts, (cf., All Your Base Are Belong To Us and pwn)
- Transit Museum Society (TRAMS), an organization located in Vancouver, Canada
- A specific make of lavalier microphone
- Tractor, Rubber-tired Articulated-steering Multipurpose, the U.S. military designation for a John Deere Loader
- TRIF-related adaptor molecule, see Trif 
- TRAM (genetic), genetic systems that have the features of non-mendelian inheritance Turnover, Redundancy And Modularity
- TRAM flap, Transverse Rectus Abdominis Myocutaneous flap, a technique employed in surgical breast reconstruction
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.