|Look up Tram in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tram is a rail-based public transport system, or the type of vehicle used on such a system, which runs primarily on streets (also known as a tramcar, trolley or streetcar); also used in mining.
Tram (or trams) may also mean:
- Light rail vehicles or systems which incorporate street running
- Aerial tramway
- Trackless train, sometimes called parking lot trams or just "trams"
- Tramcar (Wildwood), a vehicle on the Boardwalk in Wildwood, New Jersey
- Transit Museum Society (TRAMS), an organization located in Vancouver, Canada
- Tram (film) - a short animated film by Michaela Pavlátová
- Caesura - a musical symbol commonly known as "tram-lines" in the United Kingdom.
- T.R.A.M. - a musical supergroup formed from members of Animals as Leaders and Suicidal Tendencies
The acronym TRAM may stand for:
- Teatr RAbochey Molodyozhi, the Russian acronym for Leningrad Workers' Youth Theatre
- Texture Memory, a computer storage acronym when implemented using RAM
- TRAM (genetic), genetic systems that have the features of non-Mendelian inheritance, Turnover, Redundancy And Modularity
- TRAM flap, Transverse Rectus Abdominis Myocutaneous flap, a technique employed in surgical breast reconstruction
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tram.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.