From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up trampoline in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A trampoline is a gymnastics and recreation device.
Trampoline may also refer to:
- Trampoline (advertising agency)
- Trampoline (computing)
- Trampoline (horse) (1825–?), thoroughbred racehorse
- Trampoline (multihulls), a part of multihull sailboats
- Trampolining, the sport
- Trampoline (song), the lead single from Tinie Tempah's second album Demonstration
- "Trampolene", a song by Julian Cope on his album Saint Julian (1986)
- Trampoline (The Mavericks album) (1998), by alternative country group The Mavericks
- Trampoline (The Confusions album) (2002)
- Trampoline (Steel Train album) (2007)
- "Trampoline", a song by Never Shout Never on his album Harmony (2010)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.