From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tramways)
|Look up tramway in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tramway may refer to:
- Tramway (industrial), a lightly laid railway for uses such as logging or mining
- A system of trams (public transport vehicles running on rails)
- Aerial tramway
- Tramway, North Carolina (locality in the United States)
- Tramway (arts centre) (centre for visual and performing arts in Glasgow, United Kingdom)
- Tramway (film) a short film by Polish director Krzysztof Kieślowski
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.