From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Trannie)
|Look up trannie or tranny in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tranny (or trannies) may refer to:
- Transformer, an electrical device
- Transistor radio, a small portable radio receiver using transistor-based circuitry
- Transmission (mechanics), a component of a motor vehicle
- Ford Transit (slang), a range of Ford panel vans, minibuses, and pickup trucks
- Photographic transparency, made using reversal film
- Transition, the rounded section of the sidewall of a halfpipe used for skating, skiing, snowboarding, telemarking.
Society and culture
- Tranny (slang)—generally pejorative term for:
- Transvestite, a person who wears clothing traditionally associated with a gender other than their own
- Transgender, a general term used to describe a variety of people who vary or diverge from conventional gender roles
- Transsexual, a person who identifies with a different sex from the sex that was assigned to them at birth
- Trans man, a female-to-male transgender or transsexual person
- Trans woman, a male-to-female transgender or transsexual person
- Middlesbrough Transporter Bridge, a bridge across the River Tees, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.