From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up trannie or tranny in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tranny (or trannies) may refer to:
- Transformer, an electrical device
- Transistor radio, a small portable radio receiver using transistor-based circuitry
- Transmission (mechanics), a component of a motor vehicle
- Ford Transit (slang), a range of Ford panel vans, minibuses, and pickup trucks
- Photographic transparency, made using reversal film
- Transition, the rounded section of the sidewall of a Halfpipe used for skating, skiing, snowboarding, telemarking.
Society and culture
- Tranny (slang) - generally pejorative term for:
- Transvestite, a person who wears clothing traditionally associated with the opposite sex
- Transgender, a general term applied to a variety of individuals, behaviors, and groups involving tendencies to vary from culturally conventional gender roles
- Transsexual, an individual who identifies with a gender inconsistent or not culturally associated with his or her assigned sex
- Trans woman, a male-to-female transsexual or transgender person
- Trans man, a female-to-male transsexual or transgender person
- Middlesbrough Transporter Bridge, a bridge across the River Tees, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.