From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up transcription in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Transcription may refer to:
- Transcription (service), a business which converts speech into a written or electronic text document
- Transcription (linguistics), the representation of speech or signing in written form
- Transcription (software), software which aids the conversion of speech into text
- Medical transcription, documentation of patient medical records
- Transcription (music), the notation, copying and/or rescoring of music for a particular instrument or ensemble, or for the purposes of analysis
- Piano transcription, a common type of music transcription
- Transcription disc, a sound recording made during broadcasting for internal use by the broadcasting organization
- Transcription (genetics), the copying of DNA into messenger RNA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transcription.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.