From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up transformers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Transformers is a franchise centered around shapeshifting alien robots.
Transformers or The Transformers may also refer to:
In film and television
- The Transformers (TV series), a 1984–1987 American animated television series
- The Transformers: The Movie, a 1986 animated film associated with the series
- Transformers (film series), including
In video games
- Transformers (2003 video game), a video game
- Transformers (2004 video game), a video game based on Transformers: Armada
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon (video game), a 2011 video game
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, a 2012 video game
- Transformers: The Game, a 2007 video game based on the live-action movie
- Transformers: War for Cybertron, a 2010 video game
- The Transformers (1986 video game), a game for the Sinclair Spectrum and Commodore 64 computers
In other uses
- Transformers (board game), a 1986 board game
- Transformers (toy line), a line of toys produced by Hasbro
- Transformers: The Ride, theme park rides located in several Universal Studios parks
- Transformers: The Album, the 2007 film's soundtrack
- Transformers: The Score, the 2007 film's musical score
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.