From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Transjordan may refer to:
- Transjordan (region), an area to the east of the Jordan River
- Transjordan (Bible), an area mentioned in the Hebrew Bible as Gilead
- The Lordship of Oultrejordain, during the time of the Crusades
- part of Ottoman Syria
- Emirate of Transjordan, British-controlled territory 1921–46
- Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, initially known 1946–48 as Transjordan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.