From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up transmigration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Transmigration may refer to:
- Transmigration of the soul or reincarnation, a spiritual belief
- Transmigration (album), a 1993 album by Crematory
- Transmigration, a 2009 album by the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra and Choruses, winner of a Grammy Award for Best Surround Sound Album
- Transmigration, a 2006 album by Bakithi Kumalo
- Transmigration (novel), a 1970 novel by J. T. McIntosh
- Transmigration program, a population-relocation initiative in Indonesia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.