Transnational Boxing Rankings Board
The Transnational Boxing Rankings Board is a not-for-profit initiative formed in October 2012 with the intention of providing boxing with authoritative top-ten rankings, identifing the singular world champion of every division by unbiased reasoning, and to insist on the sport’s reform. Board membership includes respected boxing journalists and record keepers from around  the world who are uninfluenced by the traditional sanctioning bodies and promoters. There are currently 43 members representing the United States, England, Italy, the Philippines, Nigeria, Ireland, Scotland, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico, Norway, Sweden, Japan, Thailand, Australia, Argentina, and Russia.
The Board only awards vacant championships when the two top-ranked fighters in any division meet and currently recognizes legitimate world champions or "true champions" in eight weight classes: Heavyweight Wladimir Klitschko. Light Heavyweight Adonis Stevenson, Super Middleweight Andre Ward, Middleweight Miguel Cotto, Junior Middleweight Floyd Mayweather, Jr., Junior Welterweight Danny Garcia, Junior Featherweight Guillermo Rigondeaux, and Flyweight Akira Yaegashi.
It also presents the "successions" of these championship "thrones." Three of its recognized champions were identified by The Ring before the Transnational Boxing Rankings appeared on the scene. The Board was formed to continue where The Ring "left off" in the aftermath of its purchase by Golden Boy Promotions in 2007 and the following dismissal of the editorial board headed by Nigel Collins. After the new editors announced a controversial new championship policy in May 2012, three members of the Ring Advisory Panel resigned. These three members (Springs Toledo, Cliff Rold, and Tim Starks) became the founding members of the Transnational Boxing Rankings Board, which was formed over the summer of 2012 with the assistance of Stewart Howe of England.
ESPN boxing analyst and commentator Teddy Atlas praised the effort on the air in March 2013  and again during the season finale in August 2013. Several sites have adopted their rankings, including Boxing.com, The Queensberry Rules, The Sweet Science, East Side Boxing, Esquina Boxeo and Stiff Jab.
|1||Floyd Mayweather, Jr.||47–0–0 (26)||Junior middleweight|
|2||Andre Ward||27–0–0 (14)||Super middleweight|
|3||Manny Pacquiao||56–5–2 (38)||Welterweight|
|4||Román González||39–0–0 (33)||Flyweight|
|5||Timothy Bradley||31–1–0 (12)||Welterweight|
|6||Juan Manuel Marquez||56–7–1 (40)||Welterweight|
|7||Carl Froch||33–2–0 (24)||Super middleweight|
|8||Wladimir Klitschko||62–3–0 (52)||Heavyweight|
|9||Guillermo Rigondeaux||14–0–0 (9)||Junior featherweight|
|10||Juan Francisco Estrada||27–2–0 (20)||Flyweight|
- "MEMBERS | Transnational Boxing Rankings Board". tbrb.org. Retrieved 2014-01-25.
- "Top Rank: Getting To Know The Transnational Boxing Ranking Board | The Classical". theclassical.org. Retrieved 2014-01-25.
- "Successions | Transnational Boxing Rankings Board". tbrb.org. Retrieved 2014-01-25.
- "P4P | Transnational Boxing Rankings Board". tbrb.org. Retrieved 2014-01-25.
- "ARCHIVES | Transnational Boxing Rankings Board". tbrb.org. Retrieved 2014-01-25.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gteGbv_Y4qI http://www.stiffjab.com/post/46981204175/espn-highlights-transnational-boxing-rankings-board
- "YouTube - 2013-08-23 ESPN Friday Night Fights". youtube.com. Retrieved 2014-01-25.
- "SUPPORT US | Transnational Boxing Rankings Board". tbrb.org. Retrieved 2014-01-25.
- "Happy B-Day, Transnational Boxing Rankings Board". thesweetscience.com. Retrieved 2014-04-03.
- TBRB.org