From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Transport theory may refer to:
- Linear transport theory, the study of equations describing the migration of particles or energy within a host medium when such migration involves random absorption, emission and scattering events
- Light transport theory, deals with the mathematics behind calculating the energy transfers between media that affect visibility
- Transportation theory (mathematics), a name given to the study of optimal transportation and allocation of resources
- Transport theory (statistical physics) (Transport phenomena)
- Transportation theory (psychology) (the immersion of individuals within narrative content)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transport theory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.