Trans women are most often featured with male partners, but are also featured with other transsexuals or cissexual women. Common phrases used to refer to these individuals are "chicks with dicks" or the derogatory term "shemale", although these are generally considered pejorative among transwomen. Transsexual porn star Wendy Williams has stated that "transsexual Porn is classified as Straight Specialty."
- "What’s behind transsexual attraction?". Salon.com. 2011-10-21. Retrieved 2013-11-26.
- "Authors@Google: Ogi Ogas". YouTube. 2011-08-19. Retrieved 2013-11-26.
- Robinson, Marnia (2012-07-26). "Rethinking 'A Billion Wicked Thoughts'". Psychology Today. Retrieved 2013-11-26.
- "Porn’s taboo transsexual stars". Salon.com. 2012-02-12. Retrieved 2013-11-26.
- Ogas, Ogi (2013-02-02). "What Do Shemale Porn and the Twilight Novels Have In Common?". Psychology Today. Retrieved 2013-11-26.
- "Tranny Desires Materialize". XBIZ.com. 2011-05-31. Retrieved 2013-11-26.
- "Shemale Niche Gains Popularity". XBIZ.com. 2008-09-22. Retrieved 2013-11-26.
- Wendy Williams (2009-06-24). "HIV Adult Industry Scare from a TS Point of View". Wendy Williams' MySpace blog.
|This article about lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender topics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This pornography-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|