||This article uses bare URLs for citations, which may be threatened by link rot. (May 2014)|
Transwomen are most often featured with male partners, but are also featured with other transgender or cisgender women. Common phrases used to refer to these individuals are "chicks with dicks," "trannies," or "shemales", although these are generally considered pejorative slurs among transwomen. Transsexual porn star Wendy Williams has stated that "transsexual porn is classified as Straight Specialty."
- "What’s behind transsexual attraction?". Salon.com. 2011-10-21. Retrieved 2013-11-26.
- "Authors@Google: Ogi Ogas". YouTube. 2011-08-19. Retrieved 2013-11-26.
- Robinson, Marnia (2012-07-26). "Rethinking 'A Billion Wicked Thoughts'". Psychology Today. Retrieved 2013-11-26.
- "Porn’s taboo transsexual stars". Salon.com. 2012-02-12. Retrieved 2013-11-26.
- Ogas, Ogi (2013-02-02). "What Do Shemale Porn and the Twilight Novels Have In Common?". Psychology Today. Retrieved 2013-11-26.
- "Tranny Desires Materialize". XBIZ.com. 2011-05-31. Retrieved 2013-11-26.
- "Shemale Niche Gains Popularity". XBIZ.com. 2008-09-22. Retrieved 2013-11-26.
- Wendy Williams (2009-06-24). "HIV Adult Industry Scare from a TS Point of View". Wendy Williams' MySpace blog.
|This article about lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender topics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This pornography-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|